Rent a painter - the mobile industrial painter for a perfect surface
As a mobile master painter, Stefan Müller can solve your specific painting problems directly at your plant. The services offered include:
- advice, preparation, organization and the performance of the painting work you require,
- quality assurance and process optimization, as well as
- training for your employees.
Have your painting problems solved by a specialist
Master painter Stefan Müller has been an expert in difficult painting problems and perfect painting for 15 years.
Quality is no accident; perfection is part of the service
Stefan Müller provides support for the implementation and optimization of complex painting processes, saving your time and cutting your operating expenses. He is an expert in
- corrosion protection coatings,
- monitoring the quality of surface preparation and coating materials,
- proper performance of coating work and continuous quality monitoring,
- process optimization
- implementation of codes and standards,
- compliance with quality standards,
- compliance with health, safety and environmental regulations,
- and also has first aid training.
Technical details of selected painting solutions currently available are given below:
- Substructure coating for construction machinery from manufacturers such as Liebherr, Atlas, Wirtgen, Voegele, Dynapac, HMH, Liezen, JCB, Casacrande, Marini, Terex, CMI, MAN-Takraf, Resta, Omega, Neuenhauser, Atlas Copco, Jonson and Weterings.
- High-quality paintwork with overcoatable single-layer filler for iron and steel and 2-component top coats in cooperation with Conrads
- For example, coating materials from International Protective Coatings
- Interzinc 315, a metallic zinc-rich epoxy primer allowing rapid overcoating,
- Interzone 954, a modified epoxy barrier coat that can reach a dry film thickness of 500 micrometers
- Interfine 629, a high-performance, isocyanate-free two-component top coat material.
Systems currently used
- P U 2200 two-component pump: this system boosts productivity and improves quality by providing a continuous supply of freshly mixed material without viscosity fluctuations. In cooperation with Windhuk of Wuppertal
- Sata, DeVilbiss, Anest-Iwata and Kremlin pumps and spray guns
- Rexon Alto airless system, max. pressure 318 bar, for processing high-viscosity materials
- Pneumatic air-mix piston pump 20.15, stainless steel, for minor repairs